Online Safety Parent Workshop
Invitation to our Online Safety Parent Workshop
Rolls Crescent Primary is totally committed to the digital safety and wellbeing of our students. As part of this we are running a workshop dedicated to helping parents understand the risks their children face in their online lives and the practical things parents can do to help. Please join us virtually for this hour-long workshop in which Katherine Howard, Head of Community and Wellbeing at Smoothwall will provide you with lots of valuable insights and tools. Including:
● Information on the latest apps and games your child may have access to.
● The harmful content your child may be exposed to.
● How you can help your child to safely navigate online risk.
● How to access our brand new and FREE Online Safety Hub with dedicated guidance for parents.
● An introduction to a parental app that allows you to control what your child sees online, if they are at risk, plus other important features.
Workshop Date: Monday 14th November Time: 6.30-7.30pm
To join this special workshop please find below the link for the session. https://tinyurl.com/3vs4ye43
We hope to see you there.