Dear Parents/ carers,
We are very pleased to be able to share the news that, following our recent inspection, Rolls Crescent continues to be rated as a good school by OFSTED!
The report highlights many key strengths of our school. Comments that make us particularly proud include:
• Pupils are happy to belong to this friendly and supportive school community.
· Pupils benefit from strong relationships with each other and with staff. Pupils appreciate that staff care about them and take the time to get to know them well.
• Pupils know that leaders and teachers want them to do their best. Pupils behave well and work hard to meet their teacher’s high expectations. They understand the importance of respect for all. They embrace their differences and get on well with each other.
• Leaders help pupils learn about equality through all aspects of school life. Pupils develop a strong understanding of their rights, responsibilities and the importance of respect for all. They gain an understanding of the wider world and are well prepared for life in modern Britain.
• Leaders have planned a broad and ambitious curriculum for all pupils, including pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities.
• Leaders have made sure that the needs of pupils with SEND are identified early. This group of pupils receive appropriate support to access the curriculum and achieve well. Parents and carers value the help that their children receive.
• Staff are proud to work at the school. They appreciate the approachability and support of leaders who are considerate of their workload.
• Governors are committed to the continued success of the school and offer both support and challenge to school leaders.
A full copy of the report from Ofsted will is available through the following link here
We would like to express our sincere thanks to every member of our school community for your continued support. It is due to our whole school community that we have achieved this recognition!
Ms Turner & Mr Reynolds