Year 4 blog
Do you know about electrical safety? Year 4 do! We have been looking at this website to find out all about electricity. Try the games and see if you are as much of an expert as we are! Click on the link below.
I agree with IB. It is not safe to put a plastic knife in the toaster because it will break the plastic knife. IT IS NOT SAFE!
if you go on holiday remember don't bring a phone or a computer in a swimming pool because its silly and dangerous but also remember don t use cables as a snake otherwise it will make you have an eletric shock so don't let babies without an adult to supervise them
In the house you have to find the dangerous stuff in the house
In the kitchen there is an iron,sink,toaster,kettle,microwave and socket. So you should not put these thing near drink or stuff. In the garden the danger is the swinpool and RCD.
You should never put an object inside off a socket or else you can get electrocuted.You should never put a metal object in between a toaster because it can cause a fire.Never leave a wire sticking out of a plug because it is dangerous.Always get a grown up to change the light bulb because you could fall down while getting it, it could even cause a terrible fire.Always keep drinks away from electrical things because it could fall and you could get an electric shock.Never put lit candles on top off electrical items, it could cause a fire. Don`t overload an adaptor it can cause a fire.Never touch electrical things with wet hands you could get an electric shock.Cabals should never be near or on a cooker.Never put objects inside a washing machine or micro-wave without a grown ups help.
It is dangerous to put your light bulb by your self you ask a grown up because you might get hurt. You should not put a knife in the toaster because you could get an electric shot.You should not put a drink on top of a electric object.Dangerous to put a candle because it could cause fire and your house could burnt. Always dry your self before touching a switches or any electrical object.You should never leave a iron on or a fire could happen ask a grown up to iron for you.
Electricity is harmful and you need to be safe with electricity when you are in your bedroom or in the garden or in the living room everywhere you are you need to make sure that you are safe. Even when you are having fun you still need to be aware of the dangers that are there.
DANGER!How much dangerous [electrical] things can you think of ? well there are so many. When I played the game switched on kids [electrical game] it taught me a lesson , a big lesson. Some of these things I did all the time , so that game benefited my life . Some of the things that I learnt that I did not know about is that you must not leave trails of wires on the floor as they might break it and get shocked by electric and may go to the hospital or you could trip over and hurt yourself . But, definitely do not place your baby anywhere near it
In the bedroom there is some thing what is dangerous and that is a drink because it was on the tele
In the kitchen the danger is the iron because maybe if you don't put it back it might fall and all the hot water and it will burn. Also the micro wave because maybe if you put metal inside it could explode and if you leave it on while.
When water comes and when it is on top of a i pad it pops .
In The GardenIn the garden the swimming pool was a danger, to prevent this danger from happening you need to dry yourself before touching an electrical item.The second that is a danger is a lawn mower this danger is to make sure an adult uses an RCD with electrical garden tools to prevent electric shock or even electrocution.In The KitchenIn the kitchen the danger is a toaster this danger is to never stick anything inside even if your toast is stuck.The next danger is that cables should never be near or on theAnother danger is a microwave this danger is to never put objects into the microwave or washing machine without a grown up to help.If you want to see more dangers go to the website switched on kids
To be electrical safe never leave liquids on or near electricity
In the kitchen the toaster is dangerous because if you put a metal knife in a toaster that has been turned on you can get electrocuted because metal conducts electricity and the knife is metal.
To be electrical safe never leave liquid on or near electricity.
To be electrical safe you need to never change a light-bulb without adult supervision, never put or spill a drink on an electric device, don't put anything metal on a hot surface and always look out for danger electricity signs.
Post a comment
Sorry only UK based users can post comments.